In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we, SynergyXYZ are committed to ensure the safety and security of your personal data which are under our care.
- Your personal data relating to you will be collected, recorded, held, stored, used, disclosed and/or otherwise processed by us including but not limited to intellectual property, trade mark, copy right material, sources code, domain information, IP address, name, identity card and/or passport number, nationality, gender, age, date of birth, correspondence and/or residential address, telephone and/or fax and/or mobile number(s), bank account name, number, loan facility granted and bank branch address, email address, occupation, both current and previous, income tax number and filing branch particulars, description and address, and/or all such other data relating directly or indirectly to you though which you may be identified or identifiable where the same is so required for the purpose specified below.
- Your personal data shall be collected and processed further by the Company for the following purposes (“the Purposes”):
(a) To assist in providing information/ advice about the service(s) to be rendered;
(b) For the preparation and execution of the relevant products, platform and documentation related to the provision of services by the Company;
(c) In carrying out of contractual obligations entered into between you and such other related parties;
(d) As required by the relevant laws rules and regulations;
(e) To be disclosed and/or submitted to such other Company/ Company as may be involved from time to time;
(f) To be disclosed and/or submitted to the Hosting, Server, Cloud, Intermediary as and when required.
(g) For any and all such other purposes that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the above purposes.
- Your personal data may be obtained from and/or verified with the sources including but not limited from you directly, Company Commission of Malaysia, Registrar of Business, Director General of Insolvency, The Inland Revenue Department, Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission and/or other relevant authorise or public bodies.
- You may request access to, correction or deletion of, or limit the processing of your personal data collected held stored used disclosed and/or otherwise processed by the Company (including personal data of others provided by you) at any time hereafter. In the event of any inquires and/or complaint in respect of the Company’s collection use storage disclosure holding and/or such other processing of your personal data or if you are no longer agreeable to the Company’s retention holding storage or processing of your personal data, kindly contact the Company in writing at the address below.
- Please note that in accordance with the PDPA:
(a) The Company may charge a fee for processing your request for access; and
(b) The Company may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Company at the time your personal data is collected, it is obligatory that you supply the Company with the personal data requested for by the Company failing which the Company may not be able to carry out the Purposes or to further provide the Company’s services to you.
- Your personal data may be released, disclosed, disseminated and/or transferred to the class of third parties including but not limited to financial institutions, other legal Companies, other contractual parties, Inland Revenue Department, Companies Commission of Malaysia, developers and/or other related parties, Registrar of Business, Director of General of Insolvency, Courts of Malaysia, insurance companies and/or valuation companies, auditors or consultants and other supervisory, governmental or relevant authorities for or any purpose or any other purposes for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection, any other purpose directly or indirectly related to any of the Purposes or where such disclosure is required or authorised by law or by the order of a court.
- It is your obligation to ensure that all personal data submitted to the Company and retained by the Company is accurate, not misleading, updated and complete in all respects. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company including the Company’s partners and employees shall not be responsible for any personal data submitted by you to the Company that may be inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or not up-to-date.
- In some circumstances, you may have provided personal data relating to others (spouses, dependents, children, heirs, partners, other directors or other related or interested parties) for the Purposes. In such cases, you represent and warrant that you had or have their consent or are otherwise entitled to provide their information to the Company.
- Where this Notice is addressed to a partnership or other body of persons whether incorporated or otherwise (“the Addressee”), this Notice shall be deemed as notice given to all the partners office-bearers directors and/or shareholders (as the case may be) of the Addressee where the personal data of the aforementioned individuals is collected and/or processed by the Company for the Purposes stated herein. In this regard, the Addressee warrants that it has obtained the consent of all such individuals for the provision of their personal data for the foregoing Purpose and for disclosure to such parties as stipulated above and the Addressee undertakes to extend a copy of this Notice to all such individuals, which expression shall include all such existing and new partners office-bearers directors and /or shareholders (as the case may be) of the Addressee from time to time.
- You may request in writing for access to and for correction of personal data. In the event of such request, or if you has any inquiry or complaint in respect of your personal data, you may contact us at:-
+603 8080 1999
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of the Notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.